Why couldn't the webmasters' list be an interactive listserv, not just
for announcements?  It would be an easy way to facilitate communication
between web developers. That's why it's low volume, I suspect.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Wiggins [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 4:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] web readability

We have an MSU Webmasters mailing list, but that's announcement-only.
It's a Listserv-style mailing list.  If you're ever looking for the list
again, go to computing.msu.edu and search for:

webmasters

The Webmasters mailing list is very low-volume, mostly just for meeting
announcements.  (Which reminds me, Webmasters hasn't met in a while.
Watch the mailing list for a meeting announcement soon.)

We had an ANGEL group that someone set up a while back, but I don't
think it ever saw much action.

/rich

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:26:45 -0500, John Gorentz <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
> Didn't Rich Wiggins set up a spinoff group for MSU web managers?   I
can't seem to find information about it.