I’ve heard that there are talks of implementing LDAP authentication across campus, allowing for other web authentication schemes outside of Sentinel. Is this true?

We’re looking into building LDAP authentication into an ASP.NET application we are building, and it’d be nice to be able to pull the MSUnetID data down from the LDAP directory server for use in registering a user in our application.

Anyone familiar with the above, or is there a meeting I have missed? Or am I living in a dream world?

Thanks all for your help!

Chris Harper
TECH SUPPORT

(517) 355-6611 x 125

University Relations ∙ Michigan State University

1330 S. Harrison ∙ East Lansing, MI 48823