Hi,

We have come up with an interesting problem, and I was wondering if
anyone has run across this error before. We are running Exchange 2003 in
our environment. One server is running as a front-end (OWA) and another
is running as a back-end server. When a user uses OWA and attempts to
attach a file (any file, any size), the Information Store on the backend
server crashes. If anyone has seen this before, and has a solution, I
would be very grateful if you would share it. Thank you!

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |