From: Samone E. Jones [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 3:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: [MSUNAG] Outlook 2002 Question

Sorry for the blank email, I slipped and clicked send by mistake.

Usually that message comes up when a palm or PDA is attempting to sync.
Does she have a palm, it could be a hot sync that's gotten corrupted.

If you have symantec client security 2.0 or 2.1, you may need to turn off email scanning.

SJ