Hi,

We one user in the Physics Dept.  However, he finds the integration
routines very useful and more effective than those in some other
packages.  We are planning to purchase  IMSL for Linux and move its use
from a SUN machine to a Linux cluster (the Dept. SUN machine isn't a
good place for longer user calculations).

Thanks for looking into this.

-Tom