I believe this has been discussed here before, so please excuse the repetition. If someone is autoforwarding their messages from mail.msu.edu, will the "Insert "*****SPAM*****" in the Subject line" setting still work? My recollection is that the answer was no, and then this was, or was going to be changed so that it did modify the subject line of autoforwarded mail.

Most of our division uses autoforwarding, and I am hearing from our users that the messages are not getting marked. Can anyone let me know the status?

Thanks, Gene

--
Gene Willacker
Systems Analyst