We have an MSU Webmasters mailing list, but that's announcement-only.
It's a Listserv-style mailing list.  If you're ever looking for the
list again, go to computing.msu.edu and search for:

webmasters

The Webmasters mailing list is very low-volume, mostly just for
meeting announcements.  (Which reminds me, Webmasters hasn't met in a
while.  Watch the mailing list for a meeting announcement soon.)

We had an ANGEL group that someone set up a while back, but I don't
think it ever saw much action.

/rich