Are there any happy users of Eudora 6.2 and IMAP at mail.msu.edu ?

I use Eudora 6.2 with our own IMAP server, but we don't have good spam filtering, and perhaps never will.   Our Director needs better spam filtering, so I suggested she get her mail through the main campus server.   But she keeps experiencing problems, the latest of which is a folder full of JUNK messages disappearing just before she had a chance to move them to another mailbox.   She had verified their presence via webmail just before they disappeared.

Anyhow, I just now learned about esoteric.epi and eudora.log which I'm hoping we can use to pinpoint these things more precisely.   But I'm wondering if there really is a large base of happy Eudora 6.2 users of IMAP at MSU, or if we should not expect it to be trouble-free.   Our Director probably stresses the system a little more than some people would.   She regularly accesses her mail from two different computers.   A week or so ago I suggested that she be very conscious of when her Eudora is fired up on both computers simultaneously, and she has been taking care to avoid that circumstance since then.

John Gorentz
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station