I have been consulting with the university person who negotiates site
licenses with software companies.

From what I understand sigma plot is sought after by many labs, even with
regular academic pricing it is pretty expensive at  $500 a license.  Some
universities have negotiated a cost of $23 per license w/ cd for yearly use
of sigma plot.  If M.S.U. could negotiate a similarly reduced price for this
software, how many licenses do you estimate your users require?

The reason I ask this is once we determine the number of licenses required
we can get an estimate on cost.

Please reply to [log in to unmask]

Lee Duynslager
Information Technologist