MEETING REMINDER

The November meeting of the MSU Network Administrators Group will be held
at 1:20 pm Friday, 19 November 2004 in room 1400 Biomedical and Physical
Sciences Bldg.  There will be refreshments.

We have two presentations this month, so I've moved the starting time up
by ten minutes to get the initial announcements out of the way, have time
for both presentations and Q&A, and still finish at a reasonable time.

One will be a brief presentation by Tarek Kaddouh and David Bigelow from
the local CompUSA store in the Frandor Shopping Center, covering services
and discount programs available to MSU departments. (Thanks to Tim Potter
of the MSU Alumni Association for helping arrange for this presentation.)

The other will be a presentation by Steve Fuller, CTO of NetWorks Group
in Brighton, MI, on "IT and Network Security Planning." (Thanks to Lisa
Wallace of NetWorks Group and Joe Budzyn of MSU ACNS for helping set up
this presentation).

There is already a presentation lined up for the December meeting,
and a date of Thursday, 9 December 2004 has been set;  I'll send out
a message about the exact time and presentation topic next week.

George J Perkins                  http://www.pa.msu.edu/people/perkins/
1209B BPS Bldg, MSU               Phone: 517-355-9200 ext 2567
East Lansing, MI  48824-2320        FAX: 517-353-4500