I know this listserv isn't designed for selling hardware, but I have a
unique problem.

Enrollment Services purchased a Plasmon Jukebox model M156 for our
document imaging system.  It has 4 drive heads and blank brand new
platters.  This is a perfect item for near-line/off-line storage.

We don't need it anymore and I can't find a department that might need
it.  The vendor doesn't want it either.

We paid over $40,000 for it.  I'm sure we would be willing to part with
it for much, much less.  Especially for an office on campus that could
use it.

Please let me know if you or know someone who has interest.  The
timeline for this offer is under 2 weeks.

http://www.plasmon.com/professional/mspecs.html

http://www.plasmon.com/professional/m.html

Thanks!

Ted Manko