I couldn't think of any other group at MSU to send this to that might be able to help, so here goes nothing...

I work on a research project in the Telecom department, and through a rather unbelievable series of events a Polycom ViewStation room-based system has gone MIA.  Our SBC project manager was kind enough to help us out by donating an older ViewStation system, the only problem being that it doesn't have a power supply.  So now it's my task to try and track down a spare power supply if there's one somewhere on campus...

It's a Polycom ViewStation (Model PVS-1419-Q) that we need a power supply for.  If anyone happens to have one laying around or an idea of where I might be able to find one, it would be much appreciated.  Thanks for any possible help you can offer!

Mike Mackert

Research Assistant

MSU Department of Telecommunication