I'm cleaning house, and I'd rather give these away to people who are
still using the older printers that to salvage or junk older toner
cartridges.  I have the following toner I plan to give away:

HP branded toner:
HP Laserjet 3Si/4Si   (quantity 1)
HP Laserjet 5p/5pm   (quantity 3)
HP Laserjet II / IID / III / III D/  (quantity 2)

Third party compatible toner:
HP Laserjet 3Si/4Si   (quantity 1)
HP Laserjet 4 / 4M / 4T / 5 / %M  (quantity 4)
HP Laserjet 4V  (quantity 1)

Let me know if you are interested in any of these, and email me to
arrange a time for pickup.  Also, if you know of anyone who could make
use of them (charities, K-12 schools, etc) please let me know.  At this
point, I'm more concerned with gaining some space back in my storage
areas than in collecting any funds for these items.  Thanks.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
Michigan State University College of Law
208 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836