MEETING NOTICE

The August MSU NAG meeting will be at 1:30 pm, Friday, 13 August 2004
in room 1400 Biomedical and Physical Sciences Bldg.

There are no presentations lined up, but we hope to have someone there
to tell us about the "incoming student" patch/update/info CD or CD-R which
is in the final stages of testing before mass production (and may actually
be finalized by Friday), and we usually manage an hour or so of general
discussion.  There will be refreshments.

The September meeting date will be Friday, 10 September 2004; no word
yet on any presentations.

George J Perkins                  http://www.pa.msu.edu/people/perkins/
1209B BPS Bldg, MSU               Phone: 517-355-9200 ext 2567
East Lansing, MI  48824-2320        FAX: 517-353-4500