I've been using it on Windows since day one, actually since before the
release of 0.1, when it was just a nightly build. I dont have one single
complaint about it. I've only used it with IMAP though, never POP. I
have a few IMAP folders that are over 20mb with several thousand
messages, and it never chokes, or complains. I've definitely had to deal
with problems in the early builds, but its been rock solid for me for
quite awhile.

I also installed into the Engineering Public Labs, and I havent had any
user complaints, but they might not be using it either.

--
  Steve Foley  <[log in to unmask]>
  DECS PC Administration  <[log in to unmask]>