Sure there is.  All you have to do is set your
forwarding address to:

\msuid,[log in to unmask]

So for me it would be:

\lahtirus,[log in to unmask]

While it doesn't break spam filtering for your
MSU mailbox, it does break it for the mailbox
that you're forwarding to (all spam will be forwarded).
As long as you've got a good tagging system on
that forwarded mailbox, it shouldn't be too much of
an issue. Hope this helps.

-Russell