I'm having some reports from my users that the new Angel breaks 4.0
scale grading in the online grade book.  Sure enough, the classic
gradebook was removed.  From the Angel help menu:

4) *Course Gradebook.* ANGEL 6.0 uses as the only gradebook option the
"Enhanced Gradebook" from ANGEL 5.6. Using the original ANGEL 5.6
gradebook is no longer an option. Find the new gradebook under
Instructor Tools. In addition, the following changes have been made to
the gradebook:

The MSU help desk says to use percentages, but the faculty are not happy
with that.  They give grades such as 4.0, 3.9, etc etc.

Is there any plans to address this?  Does Lon-Capa work with the 4.0
grading scale?  Is Lon-Capa ready for prime time usage, and are the
features comparative?

Peter Murray
James Madison College