Hi There;

I've got a problem here with faculty members who have been with the
University so long that we have no idea what their PIN numbers are. I'd like
to avoid having these people offline while their PIN letter is being
generated and sent to them via campus mail.

Do we have any more immediate way for these people to reset their passwords?
Many of them were not in their offices this morning, and won't know anything
has happened until it is too late to use the 'Change my password' option.
They'll be forced to use 'forgot my password' which requires the PIN.

This is a real problem for faculty, since the end of the semester is a
critical time for email correspondence with students, and they are going to
be outraged if they have to wait for their PIN in snail mail.

If there's any way we can make an exception to the PAN/PIN thing, or any way
we can get them more quickly, can someone please share it?

Thanks,

Wendy

Wendy Tate

Network Coordinator