As usual, we are meeting in room 1400 BPS from 1:30 until approximately
3:00pm.  Agenda items for this meeting are:

1.   Brief review of topics from last meeting
2.   Dennis Kelly's presentation on the large scale, centralized backup
system for the College of Engineering.
3.   Computer Lab update
4.   AIS update
      (assuming staff from related departments are in attendance)
5.  Suggestions for May presentations
6   Hot topics from recent list discussion
          (mail.msu.edu worm/virus response, email client issues,
others?)
7.  Open Discussion

Please let me know if there is anything I've forgotten to include, as
people often suggest topics to me in passing at various other meetings
on campus (and I'm bound to let one or two slip through the cracks if I
don't immediately stop and write it down.)  Thanks, and I look forward
to tomorrow's meeting.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law