At 08:58 AM 4/7/2004, John Gorentz wrote:
>Yeahbut, sometimes faculty and staff check with me, not because they need help in dealing with the problem, but because the message tells them to.    I can't say it's caused an inordinate waste of time -- maybe just an ordinate amount of time-wasting.   But I thought I'd mention it.

I guess we handle things differently.  If faculty or staff have a virus-infected computer, I don't want them trying to fix it themselves, even if they think they can.  I absolutely want them to contact me.  Most of them know that, but a few need to be reminded.

--Chris
Chris Wolf                    Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017