Each user has only one PIN, and ACNS will provide that to them when they request it (although I don't know the exact procedure they are using for that right now).  Once the user has the PIN, he or she will be able to set a new password for their existing NetID.  So, yes, they will keep their old email address.

At 04:38 PM 4/26/2004, Cheryl Akers wrote:
>I had at least one user notified after 3:00 who didn't see his change
>password until after it was cancelled.  What can I do?  Forget old Pin
>numbers.  If we apply for a new one can he keep his same email address?
>Cheryl
>
>Cheryl Akers, MS, CNA - [log in to unmask]
>Microcomputer Support - Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
>2228C Biomedical Physical Sciences
>Michigan State University
>East Lansing, MI  48824
>
>517-355-6463 X1514

--Chris
Chris Wolf                    Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017