More than one batch of mailings took place, with the bulk going out
early this morning.  No matter when you got the mailing, if you
changed your password today, you do not need to change it again.
There should be no overlap in the mailings; you shouldn't receive
more than one message.

I've asked Michael Justin Kalberer to contact me so we can discuss
his office's situation.

/rich