The majority of people who responded to my earlier question regarding the March meeting have suggested we cancel, so my apologies for the short notice.  The MSUNAG meeting scheduled for this Friday the 12th will be canceled.

Tentative dates for the next two months are Friday, April 9th, and Wednesday, May 12th. I will attempt to have representatives from Novell at the next meeting to discuss their plans for the SuSE Linux software line.  Also, Dennis Kelly is prepared to speak about the backup software and configurations he uses.  (Dennis, please let me know if you can make this date in April.  If not, I may schedule a separate meeting on that particular topic, as there was quite a lot of interest at our last gathering.  Thank you again for volunteering.)

As always, if you have areas of expertise that you can share, information you can provide, or topics of interest to suggest to the group, please contact me or George Perkins and we will make sure you are on the agenda.  My thanks to everyone for your time and contributions to the group.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law
208 Law College Building