Is anyone running a ColdFusion server with its mail server settings pointing to mail.msu.edu?  I'm running ColdFusion MX 6.1 on Windows Server 2003, and it has been using pilot.msu.edu as its outgoing mail server.  I've tried switching this to mail.msu.edu, but it fails with the message "Authentication failed". As far as I can tell, ColdFusion's settings do not allow a choice of SSL, so I'm speculating that it cannot talk to mail.msu.edu.  If so, what are my choices?  Thanks.

--Chris
Chris Wolf                    Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017