FYI --

We're working on the final planned mailing to faculty and staff who
have not yet upgraded from Pilot to mail.msu.edu.  The mailing
should go out tonight or tomorrow morning.  It will follow pretty
much the same template as the most recent mailing.

We don't anticipate a mailing closer to the 23rd shutdown date
because we do not want to generate a flurry of last minute
activity (help desk calls, requests for lost PINs).  (We
expect plenty of such activity as is...)

The number of upgraded accounts now exceeds 80,000.

/rich