I don't know of anything specific that does what you want, but you may want to check out some of the Novell partner solutions for Groupwise on Palm:

http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/gwmag/features/a_palm_for_groupwise_gw.html

I haven't tried it myself, but if you are running a Groupwise WebAccess server, a Palm web browser with Java support may be able to reach the Gropuwise calendar information through Webaccess  What is visable and usable may be based on how wide your display is, and which version of the WebAccess server you are running.  The closest thing I've seen is at  http://www.nexic.com/ with their Synchronis product.  It will allow Palm users to perform many calendar related functions.  Realize that for most Palm based clients, any changes on the Palm are not transmitted to the Groupwise server until you synchronize your Palm, or you make some other form of network connection with the Palm (ie a wireless network, etc) to transfer the updated data.  Let me know what you find, I'd be curious to see what you discover.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law
208 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836
Fax: 517-432-6861

>>> Matthew Farra <[log in to unmask]> 2/12/2004 10:41:06 PM >>>
Is anyone aware of a software package or website that would enable a small
group of users using Palm Pilot devices to share their calendars with each
other?

Thanks in advance,

Matt Farra

Matthew Farra
Microcomputer Hardware/Software Coordinator
Remote Sensing & GIS Research and Outreach Services, Michigan State University
email: [log in to unmask] - phone: 517.432.3720 - fax: 517.353.1821