Chris Wolf wrote:
> I'd like to hear from anyone who is currently doing videoconferencing, regarding what system you're using, where you have it located, how much it's used, the costs involved, etc.  We're just starting to look into it. Thanks.

We use a Polycom system as well.  Our setup/needs are basic and it works
  well for 1-to-1 video conferencing via Ethernet and ISDN; however, it
doesn't seem the video resolution would be good for a conference room
setting where it is focused on more than one person.  Higher-end or
newer systems may not suffer from this though.

Hope this helps,
Dennis