You might find something under the heading "Alternate Products and Services" at http://www.wesync.com/wesyncUSER/wesync/support/index.asp

WeSync was a service used by a few people in my department, but which stopped accepting new accounts.  The page referenced above has some of their suggestions for alternative services.

>>> Matthew Farra <[log in to unmask]> 2/12/2004 10:41:06 PM >>>
>Is anyone aware of a software package or website that would enable a small
>group of users using Palm Pilot devices to share their calendars with each
>other?
>
>Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Matt Farra

>Matthew Farra
>Microcomputer Hardware/Software Coordinator
>Remote Sensing & GIS Research and Outreach Services, Michigan State University
>email: [log in to unmask] - phone: 517.432.3720 - fax: 517.353.1821

--Chris
Chris Wolf                    Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017