Good morning everyone,

If you missed the announcement earlier this week,  MSUNAG will meet in room 1400 Biomedical and Physical Sciences building from 1:30pm until 3:00pm today, January 16th.

Here is the agenda I've come up with for the meeting.  There will be plenty of room for open discussion, so please bring any questions, comments, or information you have on any topics of interest to the meeting today.

Agenda for MSU Network Adminsitrator's Group meeting

1.   Brief review of topics from last meeting:
          (what is MSUNAG, how to promote it, a NAG FAQ)
2.   Computer Lab update
          (networks, VPN on campus, site license info)
3.   AIS update
          (Thomas Porter from AIS volunteered to discuss recent developments)
4.   Hot topics from recent list discussion
          (Spam solutions: are you using one? have you investigated solutions?)
5.   Schedule for next meetings
6.   Open Discussion

Please feel free to direct any comments or questions to me or George Perkins. Once again, we must thank George for providing a meeting place for us. See you this afternoon.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law
208 Law College Building