The web pages for afs.msu.edu have been undergoing changes lately, and
the new version is ready for some wider testing before it goes into
production.

Old site (for comparison): http://afs.msu.edu/
New site (for testing): http://cc-pubafs-15.cl.msu.edu/

Note that you may get SSL certificate warnings on the test site, that's
OK and won't happen on the production site.

Please take a look, try it out, and most importantly send us your
thoughts.  Any and all comments are welcome, and the more specific you
can be, the better.

Some things you might look for:

- Did you find any bugs or anomalies?

- Were you able to find your way around the site?

- Does the site provide appropriate and useful feedback when you do
something successfully?  When there is a problem?

- Do the help files make sense?

- Was the site's purpose clear?

- Does the wording make sense?

- Does the site look professional and reflect well on MSU?

- Any quirks in behavior?  Such as, "Why do I have to do this to do
that?" or "It bugs me that this isn't easier to do!"

- Anything else you might come up with while using the site.

Thank you for your help and participation,
-ED

--
Edward Glowacki                 [log in to unmask]
Computer Laboratory, Core Systems