Good morning,

The next MSUNAG meeting will be on Wednesday, February 11th, from
1:30pm until 3:00pm at our usual location, 1400 BPS building. Tentative
date for the March meeting is Friday, March 12th, 1:30pm to 3:00pm.  If
you have any preferences for an alternate date in March, please let me
know as soon as possible.

I hope to create an agenda for the February meeting during the next
week, so please submit any topics you would like to see on the agenda
for the next meeting to me or George via email.
Novell has expressed some interest in coming to MSUNAG to discuss
products, recent company developments, and their strategy for SuSE
Linux.  If anyone has an interest in these issues, please let me know,
and I will try to arrange for Novell reps. to attend the February or
March meeting.  As always, your suggestions for speakers and vendor
presentations are greatly appreciated.  MSUNAG needs to be about the
information you want to see, and that is only possible with your help.
Thanks, and I hope to see you in February.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law
208 Law College Building