Michael,

I've tested it with MS Outlook 2003 Professional, and it
works just fine.  You do have to uncheck the box that says
"When displaying hierarchy in Outlook, show only subscribed
folders."  You can get to this by right-clicking on
mail.msu.edu in your "All Mail Folders" and selecting
"IMAP Folders" from the list.

Hope this helps.

-Russell