We only had one student, but IIRC, he was classified as a level II.  He was *not* what I would consider highly skilled, however, and he required significant supervision.  Consequently I'd expect to pay more for a skilled, self-starting student tech.  :-)

Margaret
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">John Resotko
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: Student employment question

Thanks Margaret,

A quick question: were those students classified as student Level II, III, or IV positions?

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law
208 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836
Fax: 517-432-6861

>>> Margaret Wilson <[log in to unmask]> 10/13/03 11:57AM >>>
We lost our students over a year ago due to budget cuts.  At that time we were paying $8.50/hr.

Margaret
--
Margaret Wilson, MCSE
Manager