Al,

We had our Thawte certificate expiring so I thought I would try this company
I saw you mention.  The process to register was pretty straight forward and
took about 30 minutes to do.  No paperwork like when we registered with
Thawte.

One note is that if you run IIS5 you have to install a second certificate on
your server to prevent users from receiving a message about a problem with
your certificate not being from a trusted root CA.

HTH,

-----------------------------------
Troy D. Murray
Michigan State University
College of Human Medicine
Department of Medicine
Immunohematology and Serology Laboratory
B228 Life Science Building
East Lansing, MI 48824-1034
(E) [log in to unmask]
(P) 517.432.3545