From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Al Bray
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 2:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: IPSCA SSL Web Server Certificates

I am wondering if anyone is using, or is looking to use ipsCA for SSL Web
Server Certificates.

 http://certs.ipsca.com/

According to their web sight, .edu customers can get 2 year certificates
free of charge.

We have to renew a couple of our VeriSign certificates here shortly and
their price has jumped quite a bit so I am looking at alternatives.

- Al

Al Bray
Systems Analyst
University Services