At 09:04 01/10/03 -0400, Wendy Tate wrote:
>We love our NAVCE, too. The trouble is, I only need a few more licenses, for
>a few new PCs we are purchasing. The Computer Store does not sell them in
>packages of less than 25.

I didn't even find this deal until I went and looked again.   I let myself be misled because at the computer store website, the two dropdown menu items with "corporate" in the name didn't have anything.   However, if I look under "Symantec Software Licenses for Departments Only" I find a deal for 25 licenses that's a lot more attractive.   Now that I go back and look at the other two web pages, I see that's what they were trying to tell me.   I thought they were telling me to go and order directly from Symantec, and that didn't look so good.

It just goes to show, if there's any way something can be misunderstood, it WILL be misunderstood.

John Gorentz