There are apparently two questions before the group generating discussion since we met. Rather than endlessly debate the pros and cons of each, let me simply follow one suggestion and ask each member to vote.  I'll do my best to tally the votes, and we'll set a deadline of a month from now for responses (October 25th). Results will be posted to the list.  If that sounds fair, let me know your vote on the following two issues:

1) Should the Reply-to: address for list messages be the email address of the original message author, or the email addres of the NAG list (the default)?

2) Should all messages coming out of this list have an identifier automatically appended to the Subject: field, such at [MSUNAG]?

Please only vote once, and send your votes to myself or George Perkins.  Thanks to everyone for your contributions to NAG.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law
208 Law College Building