Someone should really do something about these outbound
DDoS attacks.  Not only are they robbing MSU of bandwidth,
and slowing network activity, but they have to be wreaking
havoc on their target networks.  At what point does MSU
become liable?

It seems there has been a massive constant DDoS leaving
campus for over 5 hours now, and may continue for quite some
time unless something is done to track back to the offending
computers and clean them off.

-Russell