John,

Excellent ideas!

I had a short message back from AIS on this. Just a "thanks for the
comment", no indication on the possibility of forwarding info to this list.

On a related topic, I thought we had agreed that new postings to
http://help.msu.edu/status/ should be copied to this list. But I see
there were several updates last week on the webpage. Perhaps the "right
people" haven't signed onto this idea yet?

Maybe this could be a topic at today's NAG meeting?
thank you

-John