Please forward to all MSU Webmasters:

A while back we discussed forming a group of MSU Webmasters.  A number
of folks expressed keen interest.  Recently several people have asked
when we'd get this rolling.  I propose we have an organizing meeting
soon.

A nice central space, the International Center Library, is available
on October 7 at 1:30.  How would this work for folks who are
interested in helping to organize ongoing meetings?

Please send me a private note if you're interested in attending
the first meeting and in helping to get this group's mission defined.
There is no need to write to express support for MSU Webmasters;
we already have plenty of that!  :-)

Some topics for the first meeting would be:

-- Organizational structure

-- Topics we should cover (graphics & design, authoring tools, Web
   server administration, content management, MSU themed templates,
   scripting, database integration, etc.)

-- Format of meetings

-- How often we should meet

Looking forward to getting this launched,

/rich