On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 10:57:48AM -0400, Willson, Jim wrote:

   I agree with Tony.  How about a survey to the NAG, to see what the
   "list" prefers?

Some info that may help you make an educated decision:

Personally, I'm not bothered by it either way... I'm intelligent
enough to figure out the right thing (TM) to do irregardless of the
headers.  More aggrevating is the countless threads on mailing lists
I've seen on this subject... it usually outways the the
semi-agrevating, "hey send me follow-up off the list" and people reply
to the list anyway emails.

In most cases, well-known and high volume lists do not use the

dpk