For those of you at the NAG meeting today, you heard me mention that we are
trying to get "buy-in" on a new password policy for our college.  I thought
that if we knew what other policies were around campus, we could use this as
ammunition for getting our policy changed/approved.  I would appreciate
feedback on your policy for: 1) password expiration,  2) minimum password
length, 3) complexity requirements (if any), and 4) password history.

Please reply directly back to me, not to the list.  All replies will be kept
strictly confidential.  If you would like to see the results of this survey,
and you were gracious enough to reply, I will send you the results (with all
identifiable information removed).

Thank you,

Jim Willson
Information Technology Services