The MSU Network Administrators Group will meet on Friday, September 19th,
2003, 3:00-5:00 pm in room 1400 Biomedical and Physical Sciences Bldg.
(the Physics-Astronomy Conference room in the southeast corner of the
first floor).

The primary agenda items will be updates from whomever we can get from
the Computer Lab to come and speak about all the various changes which
have been implemented in recent months: for example, the new mail system,
the ANGEL system, network updates (both planned improvements and changes
made in response to viruses/worms and increased traffic loads) and the
dial-up system's move away from SBC.

Secondary agenda items may include additional computer security issues
and requests and/or a survey of the membership for topics for future MSU
NAG meetings (we already have the room reserved for a November meeting).

Further details will be announced in a meeting reminder E-mail later in
the week.  We hope to see you there.  (There will be munchies).

George J Perkins                  http://www.pa.msu.edu/people/perkins/
1209B BPS Bldg, MSU               Phone: 517-355-9200 ext 2567
East Lansing, MI  48824-2320        FAX: 517-353-4500