From:   John Valenti [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Tuesday, September 16, 2003 12:22 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        [Fwd: FW: Status on SIS outage: 9/15/03]

 << Message: FW: Status on SIS outage: 9/15/03 >> hi,

This message was forwarded to me indirectly via our Director. This type
of information is always very helpful for my job. Would it be possible
to include the MSU network administrator's mailing list
([log in to unmask]) for future mailings of this type?  I'm pretty sure
other campus administrators would also find this useful info.

You might need to subscribe to the list to enable sending messages to it.

thank you!
John Valenti
Systems Analyst, LIR