> I have used the "browser FTP" solution in the past to get my personal AFS,
> but I never found a way to use it to get to other parts of AFS, such as the
> Windows mapping \\afs\root or even directly to a course space, such as
> /afs/msu.edu/course/abm/100.  Is there a way to do this?

What you would need to do is create a UNIX symbolic link (similar to a
Windows "shortcut", if you're not familiar with UNIX), from your home
AFS space to the desired target course space or the like.

If you don't have a UNIX shell account on a system with AFS access,
you would need assistance from someone who has one.

Doug Nelson                     [log in to unmask]
Network Manager                 Ph: (517) 353-2980
Computer Laboratory             http://www.msu.edu/~nelson/
Michigan State University