i can't believe that cl things mail.msu.edu is 'release ready'.

first off, ui for viewing a message needs a better interface.  rolloing over
and finding out operations by alt tags is not very intuitive.

second, deleted items sit in your folder with a greyd out checkbox until you
refresh the folder.  was it deleted or not?

third - the mail display algorithm randomly decides if a message is html by
looking at the content, instead of checking the headers.

take a look at <textarea> this annoying functionality...</texarea>

fourth - random display of column widths when viewing messages shows that
the html designer lacks basic skills.