  From: Jesse Howard
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 4:58 PM
  Subject: More Black Ice

  I would like to revisit the recent Black Ice thread with a question:

  Is anyone currently using Black Ice exporting rulesets to their clients to speed up configuration? If so, would you care to detail how this is done?

  Also, I remember reading in the same thread that contrary to the received wisdom, Black Ice can filter outgoing traffic if modified to do so. How is this done?

  Thanks,

  Jesse Howard

  Information Systems

  Michigan State University Press