Good day all NAG members,

As you may already know, the Midwestern Higher Education Commission and Novell have established the Novell / MHEC Higher Education Collaborative for the purpose of making Novell products and services more available to Higher Education and ALA customers.  See this website for further details:

http://www.mhectech.org/software/novell/broadcast.htm

The second in the MHEC series of Novell seminars, Student/Teacher/Parent Portal, will be broadcast this Thursday, February 13th, from 2pm-4pm Eastern Time (1pm-3pm Central) on MSU Channel 4.   The Technology Services staff at MSU-DCL will also show the broadcast in our Distance Learning Classroom, room 324 of the Law College Building.  I welcome anyone interested in viewing the broadcast to join me at the Law College on Thursday afternoon.  The classroom is large, but there is limited seating, so please let me know by email or voicemail if you plan to attend.  Thank you.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law
208 Law College Building