Good afternoon NAG members,

As I mentioned in a previous email, the Midwestern Higher Education Commission and Novell have established the Novell / MHEC Higher Education Collaborative for the purpose of making Novell products and services more available to Higher Education and ALA customers.  See this website for further details:

http://www.mhectech.org/software/novell/broadcast.htm

This initiative includes a series of Novell training classes to be broadcast on the second Thursday of each month for six months, starting on January 9th 2003.

The Technology Services staff at MSU-DCL has arranged for all of these broadcasts to be brought to the MSU campus with the assistance of WKAR and MSU Telecommunications.  This month's session, "Zen for Desktops 4" will be broadcast on MSU Channel 4 from 2pm to 4pm (1pm-3pm Central Time) this Thursday, January 9th.  MSU-DCL will also show the broadcast in our Distance Learning Classroom, room 324 of the Law College Building.  I welcome anyone interested in viewing the broadcast to join me at the Law College on Thursday afternoon.  The classroom is large, but there is limited seating, so please let me know by email or voicemail if you plan to attend.  Thank you.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law
208 Law College Building