We are downlinking thru WKAR, who has agreed to carry the first four presentations on MSU Cable Channel 4.  The last two will be on a different channel, depending on what is available in May and June.  There is no violation of the agreement to have your folks watch them at your offices.  However, we are only allowed to make one recording of the sessions, which we plan to do here and add to the Library materials at the Law College.  So, while there is no problem viewing them from any location on campus, I must ask you to refrain from recording the session.  Thanks.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law
208 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836
Fax: 517-432-6861

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/08/03 10:13AM >>>
John,
We really appreciate you arranging for these sessions.  In order to
avoid taking my entire staff away from here, we will plan to view at
least the first one here (in old Purchasing) unless there is a conflict
with your agreement to downlink the presentation.  (Anyone welcome here,
we have lots of parking.)
Thanks again!
Boyd

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/07/03 04:17PM >>>
Good afternoon NAG members,

As I mentioned in a previous email, the Midwestern Higher Education
Commission and Novell have established the Novell / MHEC Higher
Education Collaborative for the purpose of making Novell products and
services more available to Higher Education and ALA customers.  See this
website for further details:

http://www.mhectech.org/software/novell/broadcast.htm

This initiative includes a series of Novell training classes to be
broadcast on the second Thursday of each month for six months, starting
on January 9th 2003.

The Technology Services staff at MSU-DCL has arranged for all of these
broadcasts to be brought to the MSU campus with the assistance of WKAR
and MSU Telecommunications.  This month's session, "Zen for Desktops 4"
will be broadcast on MSU Channel 4 from 2pm to 4pm (1pm-3pm Central
Time) this Thursday, January 9th.  MSU-DCL will also show the broadcast
in our Distance Learning Classroom, room 324 of the Law College
Building.  I welcome anyone interested in viewing the broadcast to join
me at the Law College on Thursday afternoon.  The classroom is large,
but there is limited seating, so please let me know by email or
voicemail if you plan to attend.  Thank you.